You’ve made the right decision to contribute a guest post! We love giving other an opportunity to share their voice.
Please ensure the content you submit is well-edited and completely unique (we do not republish content that already exists elsewhere).
We are looking for articles that fall under one of these categories:
- Men’s holistic health: either physical, mental, or spiritual
- Parenting or family-related articles
- As a father, your own personal experiences assisting your wife as she gave birth
- As a father, the things you did to prepare the total environment before or after birth for your child/wife
- Any birth stories that include the father’s participation
- General childbirth education articles
To prove that you’ve read these instructions, kindly include the word “PinkElephant” (no space) in your email to us. We routinely ignore all communications without this keyword because it instantly tells us you didn’t read this paragraph.
We suggest you email us first with several article title suggestions before you begin drafting your article, to ensure your concept is in alignment with these guest post guidelines.
Once we agree on a title and description, your article will be held to at least the following standards:
- Include 3 to 5 appropriate royalty-free images with your submission. Also include links to the origin where you found the images.
- Include several links to authoritative sources such as Wikipedia or other sources of info or authoritative sites.
- Include several links to other content in our BirthForMen blog that makes sense contextually.
By giving us your guest post, you also grant all aspects of ownership over the content. You are not allowed to republish the content elsewhere after we publish it. We do publish with attribution to you, the author. You are allowed to link a small, reasonable number of times to your own site(s) in the content when it benefits the reader. We do not charge a fee for posting guest post submissions in our blog.
After reading all of these requirements, please send your guest post submissions pitches to: firstname.lastname@example.org.